It is Party Time!
Q. When booking a Sleepee Teepee party, what is included?
A. All items listed in the standard package, including delivery, collection, assembly, styling and general laundering of manchester.
Q. What payment is required?
A. We require a $100 deposit to secure your booking, with the remaining balance to be paid 7 days prior to the sleepover date. A fully refundable security bond of $150 is also payable at this time.
Q. Can I host my Sleepee Teepee party in my backyard?
A. Sleepee Teepee can only be used outdoors under the following conditions:
• Between the months of December and February.
• When outside is in an alfresco or verandah area.
• Additional mat is hired ($20 per package) to place
under the mattresses.
• Sprinklers, hoses, splash pools etc. must not be used near Sleepee Teepee hire equipment.
• All pets must be kept from contact with any Sleepee Teepee hire equipment.
Q. Is there an age bracket for teepee hire?
A. Yes, our teepees are not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
Q. How are the teepee's cleaned?
A. All manchester and teepee covers are laundered after each hire using sensitive washing liquid. Mattresses, pillows and decorative items are always disinfected and also spot cleaned when necessary.
Q. Are the teepees waterproof?
A. No they are not.
Q. Are your teepees available to purchase?
A. Currently we do not offer them for sale, but we are working on making that a part of our service.